The thing about horror movie situations is imma do my best to help you but if we running and you fallin or we hidin and you whimperin and sobbin, that’s it! I can’t do nothing else for you! You have made the choice to be a damsel in distress and boo this ain’t Camelot I have 0 time to die
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Do not be so sweet
That people will eat you up.
Nor so bitter that
They will spit you out.
A group of demonstrators have filed a $40 million lawsuit against Ferguson, Mo., and its police department in the aftermath of days of angry protests that swept through the city this month.
The lawsuit, filed by six plaintiffs, accuses police of using “wanton and excessive force” when demonstrators took to the streets after Darren Wilson, a white officer with the Ferguson Police Department, shot and killed unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9, Newsweek reports.
Get em! Have that police force shut down!